Expert James Hardie® installations for homes.
The right siding can dramatically boost your home's appearance.
When selecting siding, there are five basic issues to consider:
- Energy Efficiency: heck the R-value rating for energy savings and understand what will be needed as far as insulation beneath the cladding.
- Aesthetics: Your siding will be in full view as you come and go, so make sure it is beautiful to you.
- Durability: Does it have the strength to resist temperature shifts present in your climate? How does it stand up to everyday wear and tear?
- Water Resistance: Water-resistant types of siding will have longer life spans.
- Versatility: Make sure the siding has the versatility to meet the varied needs of your specific project. If there are aspects of your home's exterior that will make using a particular type of siding more challenging than others, make sure you understand what the added costs or necessary adjustments will be.
Imagine the ability to transform photos of your home from your smartphone into a customizable 3D model allowing you to make your home improvement visions a virtual reality. This ability is now available to you with a few clicks of a button exclusively from partnership with HOVER. Fill out the form below to gain access!
- Constant Owner Interaction means no project manager or multiple people trying to make decisions.
- The Highest Quality Products and with many small details that often go unnoticed by other contractors, let's take your siding project to the next level.
- Quality Control. The owner is hands on throughout the project, if any problems or issues arise they can be dealt with immediately.
- Nonstop Communication - The key to the success of your project is good communication. And, a big part of communication is listening. From the beginning of a project to its end, our company places a high priority on listening - to you, your needs and wishes.
- We Keep Our Promises - Trust is the cornerstone of our long-term success. We have served thousands of happy clients and look forward to serving you!