HARDIESHINGLE® SIDING for homes.
- Get the authenticity of cedar shingles with the strength of James Hardie. Better than the real thing, it resists rotting, curling, warping and splitting.
- Shingles are a timeless design element. Whether used to enhance a home's architectural features or as siding for a whole house, shingles embody classic beauty.
- While they are most often associated with Cape Cod-style homes, shingles can add instant character to any style home, anywhere. For the distinct look of cedar shingles with less maintenance, choose HardieShingle siding.
- USE IT FOR: Looks great on Cape Cods and cottage-style homes. But if you like the look, don't limit yourself. Use HardieShingle® siding to highlight a gable or accent the top half of your house.
HARDIETRIM® BOARDS for homes.
- Accentuate corners, columns, friezes, doors, windows and more. Add that final flourish to your design statement.
- Trim is that final touch that completes your home's design. Accentuate corners, columns, fascia, doors, windows and more with HardieTrim® boards.
- HardieTrim boards are perfect complements to your James Hardie® siding. Both products offer long-lasting protection from the elements, and a beautiful, natural look.
- USE IT FOR: Trim provides a great way to introduce colors, whether contrasting your primary house color, or using a darker or lighter shade.
Imagine the ability to transform photos of your home from your smartphone into a customizable 3D model allowing you to make your home improvement visions a virtual reality. This ability is now available to you with a few clicks of a button exclusively from partnership with HOVER. Fill out the form below to gain access!
- Constant Owner Interaction means no project manager or multiple people trying to make decisions.
- The Highest Quality Products and with many small details that often go unnoticed by other contractors, let's take your siding project to the next level.
- Quality Control. The owner is hands on throughout the project, if any problems or issues arise they can be dealt with immediately.
- Nonstop Communication - The key to the success of your project is good communication. And, a big part of communication is listening. From the beginning of a project to its end, our company places a high priority on listening - to you, your needs and wishes.
- We Keep Our Promises - Trust is the cornerstone of our long-term success. We have served thousands of happy clients and look forward to serving you!