James Hardie® products grace the sides of more than 8 million homes across North America.We've won over the press, the remodeling industry, and most importantly, our customers, with the beauty and durability of our products
LET. US. HELP.
Compare • Browse • Consider • Consult
Let's say the results of your siding evaluation have pushed you closer to a decision. If so, you'll want to determine the right siding material for your style of home. Here's how:
A Homeowner Story
Watch our video "A Homeowner Story" and watch the Hartley family share their experience with James Hardie siding products (2:14)
Compare your house to similar homes in the neighborhood.
Browse magazines that feature your home's architectural style.
Consider your climate. Is it usually hot? Cold? A combination of both?
Consult your insurance agent. Some offer discounts on fiber cement; durable and non-combustible.
The Right Choice
By doing a little research, you'll know which of the following five materials, used most on American homes, is right for yours:
|← Scroll →||Cedar||Wood
|Termite & Pest Protection||Low||Medium||Medium||High||High|
VISUALIZE YOUR HOME IMPROVEMENT PROJECT
Imagine the ability to transform photos of your home from your smartphone into a customizable 3D model allowing you to make your home improvement visions a virtual reality. This ability is now available to you with a few clicks of a button exclusively from partnership with HOVER. Fill out the form below to gain access!
Take Your Photos
Using the HOVER app capture 8 photos from around the exterior of your home and your photos are automatically uploaded.
Customizable Patented 3D Technology
HOVER will transform the photos of your home into a customizable 3D model.
Custom Design Your Home
HOVER allows you to make visual changes to your roof, siding, windows and more with the top home improvement products on the market.
WHY CHOOSE US
- Constant Owner Interaction means no project manager or multiple people trying to make decisions.
- The Highest Quality Products and with many small details that often go unnoticed by other contractors, let's take your siding project to the next level.
- Quality Control. The owner is hands on throughout the project, if any problems or issues arise they can be dealt with immediately.
- Nonstop Communication - The key to the success of your project is good communication. And, a big part of communication is listening. From the beginning of a project to its end, our company places a high priority on listening - to you, your needs and wishes.
- We Keep Our Promises - Trust is the cornerstone of our long-term success. We have served thousands of happy clients and look forward to serving you!